Bulk uploading stories
Note: You must read this article first: Importing content in bulk.
You can download the file template from here.
The following columns should be present in the file:
- Content: Leave it empty in case of stories
- Media: Can contain the full URL (link) to the image or video that you want to publish as a story. Please make sure there is no permission needed to access the media file. The following sites can work for image uploads as they give direct links to images.
- Account: The name of the social account through which you want to schedule your content
- Account Type: The type of your social media account - Instagram
- Publish At: The date and time at which you want to publish your content - the date format should be dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm(am/pm). for example: 27/08/2019 04:30pm
- Type: For a story, set it as “story”
- Comment: Leave it empty in case of stories
Note: Please save your file in a CSV format, with a UTF-8 Unicode Text encoding. You can maximum add 100 posts/stories at once.
P.S. Unlike many other scheduling tools, there is no manual action while publishing stories. You will once schedule the story and it will be automatically published at the appointed time.