Creating a team
Creating a Team is a requirement if you want to manage multiple brands or products or even group your social media accounts. A team can handle several social media accounts that are assigned to the team.
Assuming you are logged in, follow these steps to create a team.
- Go to the team page (you can also click on the top-right user menu and then click on Teams)
- Click on New Team button to create a new team
- Fill out the details about your team like name, accounts you want to assign to the team, team members, and the member(s) who can approve the posts (if any).
Note that you need to add the email address of your team members to add to the team. If a member is not on SocialBu yet, they will be registered automatically.
When you add a team member, an invite will be sent to them via email. They have to accept the invite to join the team.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You can set any of your team members (or even you) to approve the content before it gets published on your social media
- Your team members do not need a subscription plan separately
- You are the only team-admin when you create your team