Using the Calendar
Assuming you are logged in to SocialBu, go to Publish > Calendar (or go directly to https://socialbu.com/app/publish/calendar) to see your social media content calendar.
Note: At the moment, the Calendar only shows posts.
Get an overall view of all your social media posts
On this calendar, all the posts published before and all the posts scheduled to be published are shown. You can also change the calendar's view type to weekly or monthly if needed.
Review all your content
Either move the cursor on the post or click it, a popup will open with the details about that particular post.
The details included (but not limited to the following) are:
- The scheduled time for the publishing of the post
- Post creator: In case when entire teams are working together and collaborating on SocialBu, this will tell you who has added the post
- If it's published already: the performance of the post, how many likes or impression the post has gained
- The account on which the post was or will be published
- The content of the post and attachments (if any)
Create posts directly from the Calendar
Click on a particular day/date and you will be able to add a post to be published on that date.
Editing the posts
Once you have scheduled the post, you can also modify or delete the post if you want to by clicking on it.