Authority Structure in Teams
- The person who created the team would be considered Admin
- Only admin can add pages
- Admin can either Approve/Reject post themself or assign it to someone else.
- Admin can add members to the team by adding their email addresses.
- Only the admin can create the feed.
- The entire team would be able to use the features of the subscription plan of admin. For example team members subscribed to a free plan can get access to feeds created by the admin
P.S. Only the person who bought the subscription can create a team and add new members.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.