What is an Automation?
SocialBu automation is a set of rules and configuration which will perform specific actions when needed The automation in ScoilaBu is treated very differently, ScoialBu automation is not just scheduling, but it provides fully dynamic options to automate any social media scenario
It is specifically designed to help you eliminate repetitive tasks and actions on your social media accounts.
In any Automation, there are three major elements.
Automation is executed when its event has occurred. An event can be anything. For example, receiving an incoming direct message is an event.
For automation, you can set a number of actions that will be executed when your Automation event has occurred. The availability of actions also depends on the type of event that you use.
Actions for automation will only be executed if all the automation conditions are satisfied. You can set multiple condition groups which help you to add any number of conditions for your automation.
Some examples of automation that can be set up using SocialBu are:
- Sending an automated reply when a message is received if a certain keyword appears in the message
- Alerting a specific user if a comment or message has a specific keyword in it
- Replying to a tweet if the tweeting user has a certain number of followers
- Notifying an external service when a new post is published
- Creating a new social media post when an RSS feed has a new item
- Creating a new post when a webhook is triggered