Setting up Auto-Respond to Comments through Automation
The automation of responding to your comments through SocialBu helps you save a lot of time and energy and increases customer engagement. you can set this automation only for Instagram accounts.
To create this automation, follow these steps:
- After logging into your account, go to the automation tab
- In order to create a new automation, click on the “Create Automation”
3. Give a name to your automation, and press next.
4. Your automation has been created, now it's time to set it up
5. From the first drop-down, choose “Someone leaves a comment”. This means that your automation would be executed when you will receive a new message on your selected social media accounts.
6. Then select your account. You can choose one or multiple social media accounts.
7. Now choose an action that work be executed when someone leaves a comment on your post
Setting up the actions
Following actions can take place when the automation is triggered:
- An email would be sent.
- A post would be published on social media accounts of your choice.
- A post would be created and added to the queue, so you can repeat it again and again.
- An HTTP request would be sent.
8. While setting up these actions, you can also add data placeholders
9. You can also add conditions to your automation. For instance, a certain reply should be sent to a message if it contains certain keywords.
10. You can add one condition or a group of conditions.
11. You can create action groups too. Each action group has one or more actions and a set of conditions is applied to it. Action groups are independent of each other.