Finding the published content (history)
You can find all your published posts in two places.
SocialBu’s Calendar will give you an overall chronological view of your published and scheduled posts. The following details are included for each post in Calendar:
- The day and date when the post was published.
- The time when the post was published.
- The account on which the post was published.
- The content and attachments of the post.
- The overall performance and the engagements the post gained.
- Who created this post.
Apart from the Calendar, you can also see all your published posts under History.
To see the stories that you have published, select "Stories"n the top right corner, as indicated by the arrow in the screenshot below.